Friday, November 13, 2015

Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo 2015 - Photos

I already posted about my trip to Stan Lee's Comikaze and gave my opinions and thoughts on both Day 1 and Day 2. Here are just some extra photos from the convention that I wanted to share and that didn't really fit in with the other posts! Enjoy! Feel free to leave comments below and share your photos with me!

Day 1
[myself with a cow]
[us with a plaid fish]
[myself with a giant Funko Chewie figure]
[myself with Agent Afronaut]
[us with a cute pink Deadpool cosplayer]
[myself with R2D2]
[us with a Luke Cage cosplayer]
[myself as Spider-Gwen]
[myself with Selly outside of the convention center]

Day 2
[Selly with a Predator cosplayer]
[us with Raphael from TMNT]
[myself with a lolita cosplayer -help identifying her character, please!]

No comments:

Post a Comment