Monday, June 12, 2017

Fanime Haul 2017

[Fanime 2017 Haul]

I told you my FanimeCon Haul was coming! And here it is! I'll go through details and highlights in this post of everything I bought! If applicable and available, links to the shops and/or artists will be clickable through their names or their shop names if you'd like to purchase anything you see for yourself.
[Eeveelution print by Peppertea]

I bought very few things the first day. I started this new method for shopping at cons this year. I like to try to see everything on the first day and just take note of what I want. The second day, after I've had a chance to sleep on it, I go back and actually make the purchases. This helps with impulse buying, which is not always a bad thing, but can also drain your finances quick! It also helps me prioritize what I really want and after it's all said and done I end up with more meaningful items, and my collections look a lot more complete! However, I passed by Peppertea's booth on the first day and HAD TO HAVE this Eevee print! It is the best Eeveelution print I have ever found!

No comments:

Post a Comment